Ladder Log is a ladder inspection system that ensures your business will meet all the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations (WAHR) 2005.
Ladder Log Ladder Inspection Tags and Holders are attached to you ladders and provide clear information about the ladder and it’s current status for users.
Do I need to inspect my ladders?
Ladder Log Inspection Tags The Work at Height Regulations (WAHR) 2005 combine all previous requirements on work at height into one set of fairly specific regulations. In order to use ladders safely at work and comply with the current legislation a fairly straightforward process has to be followed.Take a look at the Ladderlog System
One element of that process is that regular inspections of all work at height equipment has to be conducted by a competent person.
As a Ladder Log customer you have access to free ladder inspection checklists. Once completed you simply update the details on the Ladder Inspection Tag attached to your ladder and save the checklist. You can use our Ladder Register and Inspection Summary folder to organise your inspections, or simply download the free documents to create your own register.
Why is Ladder Log the best Ladder Inspection System?
It is better value and more straightforward to implement than costlier tagging systems and comes with a number of customer benefits:
- Ladder Log inspection tags & holders cost much less than competing products
- They also have more inspections per insert so they last longer
- The ‘Do Not Use’ warning is on the reverse of tag so there is no need to buy additional tags – you simply turn it around.
- Registered users can now access and use the latest Ladder log checklists and register documents for free.
- The new weatherproof, fully enclosed, tag holder is ideal for use in even the harshest of industrial environments.
- Tag holders come with the nylon ties to attach them to your ladders……for free.**
- The tag holder is see through, allowing a visual inspection of the area under the tag holder for damage.
- Ladder Log Safety Inspection Stickers are a flexible alternative to a tag & holder and still WAHR compliant
- The Business Pack for new users allows you to implement the Ladder Log system with minimum hassle.
How do I get started?
The inspection tags are clear and easy to read and straightforward to complete. The inspection tag holders are weatherproof and now come with free nylon ties to attach the holder to your ladder. (The Ladder Association now recommends that tag holders should not be used that require the invasive modification of the ladder e.g. drilling, screwing or riveting or that in any way might weaken the ladder or hide defects).
If you buy the Ladder Log Business Pack then as well as a quick setup guide you will get a ready made Ladder Register and Inspection Summary to help you organise and manage your ladder inspections. All Ladder Log stationary is free to download on our website so the only running costs associated with the system is replenishing the inspection tags.